Thursday 15 January 2015

I wrote an article a few months ago about cell phone cases and I list the ones I think are pretty …

I wrote an article a few months ago about cell phone cases and I list the ones I think are pretty good. check it out if you get time.

I am going to do the Barbara #WOD tonight then if I have time hopefully go to the #pool and do some more #swimming, I have been working on a range of exercises that can be done in a pool. If it turns out to be effective then I will start to post the workouts on the site so you guys can follow if you have access to a pool.

Top tip if there isn't a public pool in your area like my city then ask the hotels if you can pay to use theirs, I did and the manager just lets me use the pool for free awesome + no one ever used the pool so I have it all to myself 90% of the time. I might see if he will let me make some training videos.
Ok party people time me to get busy :-)  

Iphone Samsung Crossfit Cases To Protect Your Phone • DssTuff

We all have expensive cell phones and the two most popular right now are the Iphone and Samsung brands, these phones cost in the region of $500 a piece, so keeping them protected is important but doesn’t have to break the bank. After extensive testing with help from friends, co-workers, box staff, box athletes and …

No comments:

Post a Comment