Monday 12 January 2015

Hey Everyone hope you all had a fun weekend. We have about two foot of snow in Michigan right now …

Hey Everyone hope you all had a fun weekend.
We have about two foot of snow in Michigan right now so I think a snowboarding weekend is on the cards I need to plan that this week at some point.
I've been spending a lot of time at my friends house this weekend as she now has her own garage gym/box, it's much better than mine with fancy technology but what I really love is the art deco inside, it's pretty simple white walls but a lot of hand painted wall art, it looks very cool I'll take some photos next time I am over. 

Time to go to work, check out the latest article on why people are drawn to intense #workouts    #crossfit   #fitness  
http://www.dsstuff.com/why-people-are-drawn-to-intense-exercises/

Why Are People Drawn to Very Intense Workouts • DssTuff

During a number of study's from some of the best university's around the world psychologists explain why people are drawn to very intense exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment