Monday 5 January 2015

Hey guys hope everyone has had a fun weekend. I did it was none stop. On Saturday I had a little f…

Hey guys hope everyone has had a fun weekend. I did it was none stop.
On Saturday I had a little free time in the morning so I decided to see how far I could push myself and because I am so competitive I challenged my friend Jill and my brother to join in.
I hate loosing so adding the competition should push me to my max.We started with a standard warm up for 10 minutes at this point my brother decided to trash talk I think he felt nervous lol

Our workout
Angie.
100 pullups
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
4 Mile run 
Jill - 58.14
Me - 54.25
Bro - 55.57
It was a hard workout but well worth the effort for the victory :-)
Try it yourself and let me know your times.
This week is a bit of a new start for me and the dsstuff team, as I have talked about over the past few weeks we have been putting together a new range of content for the site and it all starts today.

Dave has been searching for interesting Crossfit content/news stories here is his first article check it out. 

http://www.dsstuff.com/barbell-muscle-jeans-crossfit-athletes/ - #crossfit   #fitness  

Jeans Designed for Muscular Athletes • DssTuff

#1 Barbell apparel have designed a new range of jeans for people who workout, the muscle jeans are perfect for crossfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment