Friday 9 January 2015

I decided in 2014 that I would try and help more good causes, so after much debate with other memb…

I decided in 2014 that I would try and help more good causes, so after much debate with other members of the team the idea is to find CrossFit related charity events that we can promote further and hopefully raise more awareness and money.

This week I discovered a #crossfit  marathon event that involved doing a #wod  every hour for 24 hours, that's pretty full on.

All the money raised was donated to the Great Ormond Street Hospital they care for children with serious illnesses. 
I am asking all my social media followers to donate just a $1 and/or share this post on all your social networks.
If you can't donate that's fine but please share this information (that's FREE) so we can spread the word of awesome Crossfit charity events every Friday.
http://www.dsstuff.com/crossfit-fundraiser/

If any of you are involved with a CrossFit charity event this year and would like me to promote it please message me :-)

CrossFit Fundraiser - 24 hours of WODs • DssTuff

Raising money for charity with CrossFit I highlight past events to give them a boost and hopefully raise more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment