Thursday 29 January 2015

Good Afternoon party people only one more day to the weekend :-)  On Tuesday I did another #HIIT …

Good Afternoon party people only one more day to the weekend :-) 
On Tuesday I did another #HIIT  course but I didn't get time to post the #workout  but here it is (finally) you can see every week by following the link below. please share on all your social networks :-)
http://www.dsstuff.com/hiit-workouts/

Glad I managed to get home when I did, the snow is coming down heavy here in Michigan I think this is the start of some serious winter white stuff.
the snow inspired me to arrange a snowboarding trip at the start of Feb I normally only do a weekend but my friends have talked me into doing 5 days I'm looking forward to it already.

Hope you enjoy the workout and if you haven't already subscribed check out our new youtube chanel here is the link - http://www.dsstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/follow-us-on-youtube.jpg
 

HIIT workout-week-7.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment