Monday 12 January 2015

1st injury of the year oh no! luckily it's nothing to bad I have just sprained my ankle and I thin…

1st injury of the year oh no! luckily it's nothing to bad I have just sprained my ankle and I think I should be ok by tomorrow. In fact I think I will head on down to the pool tonight and try to do a few laps just because I am that dedicated :-)

Before falling down a small flight of steps the day was going really good, I got to meet my big big really big boss today he never comes to our office so it was good to see him in person and listen to his "plans for the future"  he even gave some of us tickets for the auto show so that should be pretty cool, I have only been to it once before and I fell in love with a Audi R8 in orange with a black drop down hood  dam that car looked good, it would have even looked better with me in it! I can dream I think it was $125,000 

If you missed it this morning check out the new article on Why people are drawn to intense fitness like #crossfit   #hiit   #ultramarathon  

Why Are People Drawn to Very Intense Workouts • DssTuff

During a number of study's from some of the best university's around the world psychologists explain why people are drawn to very intense exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment