Tuesday 6 January 2015

Hope you are all having a nice Tuesday :-) It's been a very busy day but one awesome aspect was my…

Hope you are all having a nice Tuesday :-)
It's been a very busy day but one awesome aspect was my HIIT training course. This week I found it quite difficult mainly because I didn't sleep very well last night. I am not sure why I didn't sleep well, but doing the #HIIT depleted all my energy.

Today's training was still fun and I will be publishing a new workout for everyone to follow tomorrow.

A few weeks ago someone suggested I should also create #wod  graphics. I complied them into one page and added a video demonstration for people to follow hopefully the page will be useful.
I would also like to add a benchmark/best times/scores section but I struggled to find any accurate information online so if anyone knows where I can find this information please message me.   
You can find all the current wod's here http://www.dsstuff.com/crossfit-workouts-of-the-day/If there is a wod you would like me to add message me and I will create a graphic. #crossfit  

Crossfit Workouts of the Day WODs • DssTuff

We are aiming to compile the biggest list of crossfit workouts on the planet starting with the official list set by CrossFit

No comments:

Post a Comment