Tuesday 3 February 2015

My internet connection keeps going on and off so it's been difficult trying to do any work online …

My internet connection keeps going on and off so it's been difficult trying to do any work online :-( I guess it's days like this that make me realize how much time I normally spend online and I really do miss it when it doesn't work correctly.

My motivational image for today is unforgiving! hope you have all had a more productive Monday than me I think I am just going to go do a WOD and call it a day.

Awesome super bowl ending yesterday for all the neutral supporters, I feel the seahalks had their chances to win it but didn't take them, congratulations to the patriots.

I go snowboarding again on Wednesday, heading into Canada for 4 days of fun I will probably have some photos and maybe some video footage to share when I get back. :-)
#crossfit   #workouts   #wod  

jan6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment